McKenzie Little Lions – July & August 2019
“To truly know the world, look deep within your own being;
To truly know yourself, take a real interest in the world.”
- Summer Schedules, please, please return ASAP. Some schedules are past due and time is
- running out, we are planning vacation days and staff scheduling. Please hand in or
- email to email@example.com
- July 1st Daycare closed in place of Canada Day.
- August 5th Daycare is closed due to Civic Holiday.
- Something to consider when sending your child to daycare after being unwell; “The 48 hour rule.” For the sake of other children and their educators, please keep your child at home after episodes of vomiting, diarrhea, or even a fever!! Thank you so much
- Sunscreen, bug spray (if required), bathing suits, towel and a hat, please. We are busy in the summer time and spend a lot of time outdoors when the weather cooperates. If you have decided to provide your own sunscreen please bring with your child and we will put their name on it. If not provided and we are using daycare sunscreen, there is a charge. All children require sunscreen! Hats, and equally as important as sunscreen, pleasee provide a hat daily regardless of the weather. If you bring insect repellent, we require your to sign off for us to apply to your child.
- We will be co-ordinating with our Rec Centre again this summer and will have activities planned and permission slips to be signed for children to be transported via Little Lions Van. This will be for children heading into Kindergarten and older only. We are thrilled to be a part of such a great Community.
- Gail on holidays June 28th returning July 9th and again July 26th returning August 6th. If you need to talk to someone, Sharon will be here during this time.
Wishing all Families, a very happy and safe summer!!
Miss Gail, Miss Sharon, Miss Renee, Miss Taylor, Miss Sheila
Happy Birthday to Jack on July 1st Mika on July 7th
Andrew on July 19th Lily H and Lily P on July 30th
Felix on August 2nd Quinn on August 4th
Tomis on August 6 Jane on August 7
Eli G. & Penny on August 18th