We are currently seeking to hire the following positions
EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATOR
The staff of Little Lions are a dedicated group of individuals who strive to provide an environment that cultivates artistic abilities, develops practical skills, enhances concern for others and fosters a sense of responsibility for the earth. Our programs provide rhythm, routine and a strong connection to nature.
If this sounds like you, and you are interested in:
- A four day work week
- Excellent health benefits
- Opportunity for Professional Development
- Learning more about and becoming a part of a world-wide movement
then contact us about available positions. We are consistently recruiting and welcome applications from qualified child care professionals.
Please note that any employee of Little Lions must be able to provide:
- A Criminal Record Check with a Vulnerable Sector Check
- First Aid Training (with Infant/Child CPR)
- A Health Assessment
- A TB Skin Test
* Early Childhood Education Diploma and registration with the College of ECE’s is preferred but not required for all positions.
* Developmental Services Worker Diploma
* Personal Support Worker Diploma
Little Lions is an equal opportunity employer and encourages application from women, indigenous persons, members of visible minority groups and persons with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the application or interview process.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to:
Little Lions Waldorf Child and Family Centre
211 Clarke Street, Thunder Bay ON P7A 2M1
Phone: (807) 344-2283 ext. 1
Fax: (807) 344-4252