Early Childhood Educator Job Vacancy
Little Lions Waldorf Child and Family Centre welcomes applications from energetic, enthusiastic Registered Early Childhood Educators to join our organization.
Reporting directly to the Site Supervisor, the Early Childhood Educator will:
- Plan, prepare and present a program that adheres to the Waldorf philosophy; address the needs of the children according to their stages of physical, emotional, and social growth
- Communicate directly with and work together with parents to ensure the best possible experience for their child
- Make daily observations of children and track their interests and development so you may cater programming towards their personal needs
- Monitor children closely and address all needs related to health, safety, nourishment, proper sleep, hygiene and potential conflict between children
- Work together with all other centre staff to ensure clean, neat, and prepared environment at all times
- Additional duties as required
- Registered Early Childhood Educator preferred; not required
- Experience taking care of every need of a child including (but not limited to): changing, feeding, toileting, comforting and developing
- Ability to hold a group of children in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team player
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
To apply, please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Please visit our website at www.littlelionswaldorf.ca for further information.
Little Lions is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from women, indigenous persons, members of visible minority groups and persons with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the application or interview process.